Thursday, April 9, 2009

Welcome to Johnny's World

Hey gang. I did it , I created a BLOG. Thanks for checking it out. It seems some of the most asked questions that I get everyday is "So whats going on? Whats new? What have you been doing?" I'm sure most of you hear the same. And usually the answers I give are " Oh nothing. Same ole thing . Or Just working." I think the main reason I give such vague answers is because I'm tired of repeating myself 50 times a day.
So I had a light bulb moment and thought a blog would be a fun and great way to let anyone who cares exactly what I'm up to. What I plan to do with this blog is fill you in on some of the things in my life , personal and professional, like tricks of the trade, How to Videos, Story behind the Story, Backstage at events, My Favorite things, My favorite people , and more. So please come back often to visit and tell a friend.
Peace
Johnny Lavoy

P.S. And for those of you that don't know who the heck I am. Here's a little video to let you know.


2 comments:

  1. You read mine, I'll read yours! xo Peady
    http://www.TrashBulb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. "When you love what you do, it never feels like work." - That's excellent, so inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete